Friday 25 March 2011

Evolution, definitely fiction

I was able to attend the below conference and must say that it was great! I have learned much, not only about nature and how it works, but especially how one can see the hand of Hashem (G-d) in everything.
I have also learned how crazy Darwin was, especially by contradicting himself, on a number of occasions in his own book.
Sadly there weren't many people, as the organizers seemed to have kept a low profile.
I was happy to have met with Dr Babuna, which I encountered previously during my visits to Istanbul Turkey, and enjoyed a little chat with him.
It is important for believers to support such conferences and it doesn't matter if one is Jewish, Christian or Muslim, as we all believe that Hashem created all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment